T5 House for sale in Quinta da Marinha – Cascais
With ongoing renovation project, in wish modern and high-quality materials and finishes will be incorporated, imagine yourself living in this oasis of tranquility, surrounded by high quality golf courses, sea and beaches of Cascais and Guincho, and within walking distance of the capital of Portugal, Lisbon and the marvelous Serra de Sintra, the 19th century first centre of European Romantic architecture, UNESCO World Heritage Site and where Lord Byron spent a formative time of his youth.
T5 House for sale in Quinta da Marinha location
Between the city and nature. Between the sea and the mountains, this exquisite Villa is located in the most distinct and emblematic area of Quinta da Marinha , in Portugal. The property is located in a very quiet neighbourhood, near the Sheraton Cascais Resort and the Hotel Quinta da Marinha Resort, and several Golf Courses, such as Quinta da Marinha, Quinta da Penha Longa, Oitavos and Clube de Golfe de Estoril. Provides an excellent quality of life and lifestyle.
Easily accessed by the A5 motorway Lisbon/Cascais or the emblematic Avenida Marginal, this Villa is 20Kms away from the Lisbon International Airport and very close of the Cascais Aerodrome for private jets.
The T5 House for sale
Full of light, this house develops on 2 floors:
- Huge and large lounge with fireplace, composed of 4 rooms: Great lounge with snooker table Living Room
Dining Room Breakfast or Game Room
- Large social WC, decorated as a small parlor
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances Miele, AEG, Bosch and Samsung; Door to outside access service; Pantry.
- 2 suites with pool and garden One of the suites has a separate entrance from the rest of the house, which gives you total privacy.
- Swimming pool with huge wooden deck
- Beautiful and quiet garden around the pool and the whole house
- Magnificent and large Mezzanine, wide and bathed in light, overlooking the lounge, pool and garden.
- Two independent wings for the suites.
- Master suite with dressing room.
- Bathroom with spa bath.
- Superb balcony over the pool and the garden.
- Huge suite with pool view and windows all around, which gives you great views and light
- Bedroom WC in the hallway, next to the room
- Central heating throughout the house
- Electric towel rails in all toilets
Note: Sale price with renovation works concluded given upon request.
Schedule a visit today with us and meet your next home at this premium house in Cascais.